Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I Want To Watch Some Defense.

I actually think Allen is Landry's partner cheap nfl jerseys. Bush was drafted more to play the CF FS role and Allen the in-the-box SS role, but Allen got some coverage assignments down the stretch and seemed to hold his own. I bet we go BIG in the twin safety look with Landry/Allen.

Allen was getting reps at the end of last year and playing plenty of coverage so I don't see what Bush has done to vault past him nfl jerseys sale. Bush's role fits the subpackage better. That's pretty similar to what they did at times last year but Harris would stay in because he wears the headset. So take out Davis? But that wouldn't make sense since he has more speed and I would imagine is better at covering the middle. Guess we have to wait and see cheap jets t-shirts.

I'd like to see the Jets sign 2 WRs. I think we can pencil Kerley into the WR3 "slot," but Holmes is an unknown this year (injury), and Hill is an unknown (his rookie year was shaky at best). I don't feel comfortable going into camp with those three guys and a handful of marginal / wholesale jerseys practice-squad type guys.
ny jets t-shirts
NY jets t-shirts




No comments:

Post a Comment